Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So Yummy!


Sunday I made the yummiest dinner EVER! I found this blog that had a recipe for Cafe Rio pork so I tried it and it was soooo good! Plus it made tons of left overs. We've had burritos, salads, quesadilla, and nachos. All with one 4lb pork roast and we still have some left. So I highly recommend you girls give this a try.


Here a few things that I did different. I used a 4lb roast instead of a 5-6lb roast. (4lb was all I could find) I used mild taco sauce and I bought tortillas from Bajio. They are $3.99 for a dozen and totally worth the money.


Oh and I also made the ranch dressing but I didn't add cilantro (Jared hates cilantro) and I used ranch dip seasoning cuz it's what I had on hand. But I think it taste good!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

YUM SHAN!!!! I'm ADDICTED to Cafe Rio pork. In fact, I think I'm going to make Josh bring it home for dinner tonight. But now maybe I can make my own!!!! THANKS

Unknown said...

have you tried the fresh tortilla's from Costco? They are FANTASTIC and WAY cheaper! I love this meat :)