Friday, March 19, 2010

Time Change

Is anyone else totally thrown off by the time change? On Sunday Jared and I were rushing to get ready and Jared left about 5min. before I did. Right as I'm about to go out the door my phone rings. I thought who on earth is calling me at 9:00 am on a Sunday. I look at my phone and it's Jared. I answer and he tells me that it's 10:00 am and I told him no it's not it's only 9:00am. He then say NO it's 10:00am and sacrament is just about over. It must be daylights savings and we slept in. I had no idea the time was changing this week. I always thought it was during conference. So now I'm all messed up and Ethan's sleeping schedule is messed up too. Hopefully soon we'll figure this out soon.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

haha! That's so funny that you didn't know! My mom said some people came late to her ward too. I have 11:00 church, so by then most people had it figured out. I've been off all week staying up late, sleeping in. It's definitely thrown us off.