Thursday, June 23, 2011

Gallery style wall

So after living in my home for 4 years I'm finally getting around to decorating it. I want to do a gallery style photo wall in my front room. As of right now this is all I have...
What is your take on gallery style walls? Do you like all of the frames to be the same or do you like different styles of frames? What about color? Do you think the frames should all be the same color? How about the pictures themselves. Do you think I should do all of the photos from one moment in time like our family photo shoot with Britt or do some of our favorite memories?


Just a few of the many thoughts that have been running through my mind. I'd love your input as I have very little home decor talent :)

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I LOVE gallery style walls!! and they are so in right now. Check out this AMAZING one that one of my favorite bloggers did: http://www.younghouselove.com/2011/04/its-done-and-we-heart-it/

It's fab! I like both matching colored frame or a mix. Both look great. I'd do all sorts of photos, not just one photo shoot. I've been wanting to do one in my house too. Marci has one in her living room and its so cute.

It's so funny that you posted today. I've been thinking about doing a post since a couple days ago!! You beat me to it. Remember flashback fridays?? I wonder if I have a photo I could scan and do one. Scarlett is napping right now, so I'll go dig around in my box of photos and see!!