Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Memory: Drive In Movie

So, I love to sit around with family or friends & reminisce about old memories. I thought it would be fun to randomly take turns posting about a memory & the people who aren't the "posters" can add what they remember about that occasion in the comments. (if they have anything to add that is) oh-and it doesn't have to be a memory that includes all 3 of us-cause I am sure you guys have plenty of fun memories to share when you were roomies!! oh-one last thing-try to post a pic if you have one.
This is when we went to a Drive-In together & I think we took Britt's family wagon! (The suburban) I actually don't remember a whole lot about this night & am hoping you two will be able to spark my memory. I'm pretty sure we were at the Art City Drive-In in Springville, but I don' t even remember what movie we saw?? I do remember having fun & that is my pillow in the back ground -it has Mickey Mouse on it-he is skiing!!

2 comments:

Shantell said...

Two great minds think alike! Last night I was going through all of my old pictures and I thought wouldn't it be fun to have a flashback post? Then I log on tonight and ta-da you beat me to the punch.

Ok so I don't remember much about this drive in either...for some reason I remember getting pizza but I could be mixing two memories into one.

Brittney said...

Oh how fun! This is a GREAT idea girls!! I don't remember either! All our drive in trips mix together. Isn't that sad that we can't remember!! :( But at least we know we had fun. We always did!!!