Friday, March 6, 2009

AWESOME flashbacks!

I can't wait for you to see what I've got today!
First up a flashback of Britt's mom at Band Camp. Do you see her? She in the upper right hand corner of this picture.

Next I have a very special one for Leslie and Dancia...

Look at our silly make-up!

Here's one for you Britt he he he!

I have a ton more pics like this to come. I found some of my old negatives and took them to Costco and had them scanned in and put on a disc. It was so fun to see what silly pics from Band Camp and WG I had. Good times!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I wish we were all skinny like we were back then.. haha stupid food. Our make up was SO UGLY... I bet the judges always made fun of our ugliness. HAHAHAH Man, those were some of the BEST years of my life! It wouldn't have been without any of you!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Shan!!!! I have TONS of pictures I'll be scanning in on my blog... oh, and FYI... my mom took some of us at the Candlelight ceremony our senior year.... so not pretty!

Leslie & Matt said...

Oh wow! it's a little scary to think of how many band camp pictures there may be floating aroud out there! I am having some major flexibility issues in my picture. Why can't I straighten my leg? haha!