Friday, October 15, 2010

Our busy weekend

So last weekend we went to Gardner Village with Jared's family and then blessed Madelyn on Sunday. I made Ethan's cape & Madelyn's skirt for our fun dress up party. Gardner Village was SUPER crowded and ended up not being very fun. Jared's family just went through everything so fast that we didn't even get to enjoy any of it. Next year I'll make sure that we do not go on a weekend.

I bought Madelyn's dress and booties at Little Things Mean A-lot and I made her flower and head band. She was wearing a pretty white bracelet that my neighbor made for her but it was too big and kept falling off. But I think she looks beautiful and I was very happy that I bought her her own dress. It's so pretty that I'm tempted to have her wear it again LOL!



 




I'll be posting lots more pictures on my blog...hopefully this weekend. Les when are you blessing Pasynne?

1 comment:

Brittney said...

awww she looks so cute!! Both in her witch costume and her blessing gown. I'm glad you went for it and bought her a new dress!

The kids' costumes are great!! Ethan looks SO adorable. Nice job!!!