Wednesday, August 27, 2008

it NEVER ENDS!!

Ok I swear to you I've been scrapping my January '07 trip to Disneyland FOREVER.  And it never ends!!!  I have purposely been trying to get it done, but I swear, there is no end in sight. Ok, I just went in and added them up, and just from these 3 days at Disneyland, back in Jan. '07, I already have 23 pages!  That is ridiculous. And I'm shoving TONS of pictures on a page, and I'm not scrapping EVERYTHING. Just the good pictures that I love. Ok - so that's nearly all, but I'm trying to be picky!!  But this album IS going to rock by the time it's done, even though it will take you hours to look through! haha

Here's one I did tonight.  Oh crap.  I just realized it's missing its date.  Gotta go fix it on my final copy!



I keep thinking I must be getting close to finishing this trip, but then I look through and realize I still have so many dang photos left!!! What the heck!? It wouldn't be so bad if we hadn't been 5 times since then. With another trip coming up in a month and half! I'll never scrap my way out of my Disneyland hole!!!!

On a positive note - I order two scrapbooks from JoAnn.com. They didn't have black ones in the store. They are 30% off and I LOVE the EZ Snap closure system. Here's the one I got. Cute huh? I also ordered a BUNCH of my recent pages to be printed at Costco. If you go in and tell them you want the 12x12 discounted price, they give you 3 for 4.99! Because a 12x36 is actually $4.99 but you have to go in and do it. It's not available online. But that's a good deal!

I decided I was sick of scrapping so much but never getting prints made to enjoy. So I'm going to start making books and start enjoying my work dang it! :) hehe

So - that's what I've been up to. Getting my scrapbook pages printed!

4 comments:

Shantell said...

23 pages holy moley! I have goal to get all caught up on Ethan's book by his 1st b-day...HA! that is like 2 months and I'm not very close. Oh well I just keep working at it. I'll have to come over and see you book. I haven't printed any pages yet but I'm excited to see all of my hard work too. You are so talented. I bet your disney book is going to be AMAZING!

Leslie & Matt said...

Um...I can't even imagine having done 23 pages-period! You are one digi scrappin machine! You do such beautiful pages & I can't wait to thumb through them!

Shantell said...

Ok so I'm getting ready to print off some of the pages that I've created for Ethan's book but I have a question. Do I just order 12x12 prints @ costco and then tell them about the scrapbooking discount or do I need to order 12x36 and then cut them up myself? Is the discount going on forever or is it just a limited time kind of deal?

Brittney said...

It's an on-going deal. Because they just give you the price of what a 12x36 is. But you just order 12x12s. You have to go into the store and order them though. You can't do it online.

You just order the 12x12s and then when you go to pay you just tell them "I need to get the 12x36 pricing deal". And they'll adjust it.