Friday, August 14, 2009

ANOTHER Flash Back!

Ok - who am I kidding? I couldn't wait to post these!! (sorry Shanny that you're not in 'em! )




What I wouldn't give to be this skinny again! Les - what are you doing holding Danica and Jessica's hands? And why isn't Jess sitting by her man??? Josh saw these pics and said "Who's the yahoo?" haha

About to ride Space Mountain!


Does anyone know how Holly is doing? I'm not a facebooker, but she's probably the one person I'd love to catch up with. Love you girls!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

HEHE those pictures are so funny. Do you have the one of us back at home after band tour and we're all wearing our sweet Universal Studios shirts, Green scrubs, and Disneyland Hats? HAHAHA It was annoying that Aaron was with us the whole time cause him and Jessica would just MAKE OUT... remember that?

I heard that Holly is married and stuff.... I think she lives over by AF somewhere. My mom ran into her mom I think. I saw her at Walmart once, but didn't talk to her cause I'm a loser. My husband went the elementary school with her and knew her. HAHA funny.

Shantell said...

I love those pictures! It looks like you guys had so much fun. Was that after the rose bowl? I'm so excited to go to Disneyland in Dec. (if we can save enough $).

Trevor said...

HEHE I loved those pics! THanks! this is danica... I need to log out and sign back in haha....

Leslie & Matt said...

I will always treasure our many "High School Adventures" pics!! These are great!!!