Tuesday, September 28, 2010

THANK YOU Britt!!

Yes Britt, your fun-filled package DID come & I love love loved it! You are always so great to remember birthdays & especially to go the extra mile by sending a gift! Pasynne looks absolutely adorable in her new bows and dress/jumper. I can't believe she will already be 6 weeks old tomorrow, but she does look so "grown up" in her new digs ;)This is the actual outfit that she was sporting on Sunday & we got countless "oooh's and "aawe's"






And last, but definitely NOT least...my super cute Monster Candle. The kids cannot seem to leave him alone for two seconds & I know he will be a favorite decoration in our Halloween collection.

4 comments:

Leslie & Matt said...

Oh, BTW Shan...I am going to insist that you post more pictures of Miss Madelyn! :)

Brittney said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you got it!! And Pasynne looks SOOO cute her in outfit and headbands! YAY! I LOVE that monster candle. I'm SERIOUSLY going to have to go back and get myself one. I can't stand how awesome it is!!!!

Shantell said...

Oh my gosh see's adorable! I just want to grab her and snuggle her! Britt did you make those headbands? I feel so retarded cuz I have no idea how to make cute headbands and bows. You'll have to show me how to make those or where you got them from. Maybe we can figure out how to make them. Wouldn't that be a fun craft night?

I know, I so need to update my blog. I was just thinking last night that I have not taken very many pics of Madelyn. And what's even more sad is that I have not scrapped one page of her...not ONE! What is up with that!

Ok Britt totally LOVED your post yesterday! Your prego photo is so cute and so smart! I tried to take a photo of my test when we found out with Ethan but I couldn't get my ghetto camera to work. And with Madelyn I didn't even think about taking a picture. I'm so excited for you and it looked like a ton of others were excited too. I think I saw like 83 comments on your post yesterday. Wow! You are popular he he he!!!

Brittney said...

I didn't really MAKE the headbands. I bought the headband part, and then bought the flowers and stuck 'em together!!! The headband part is from Family Dollar they come in backs of 4 I think in various colors. And the flowers I buy all over. Some I get from Kid 2 Kid (they have a big selection of bows and flowers). Some I get from Robert's (yay for 40% off coupons). And Macey's (grocery store) just started carrying some flowers too. I don't even buy the kind I have to glue the clip onto. I just buy them ready to go. I know - I'm lazy!!

Sorry Les, if I ruined the magic, if you thought I made them from scratch! HAHAH

Oh and yeah my blog post yesterday has over 100 comments now! CRAZY!!!!! HAHAHA!!!