Sunday, January 8, 2012

5 Facts About Britt's Life These Days

Great idea Les to just pop in and give 5 facts. You both come across my mind almost everyday as well. I was just telling someone something about you Les. I can't even remember what it was.

I miss you too Leslie Ann. A lot. I can't wait for you to come visit. Someday, can I cart my family out to Kansas and you can show me around the place you call home now?

YAY for Matt coming home for 2 weeks!! WOW. Does he get to actually have all that time OFF. No working while he's home?

I can't believe your parents built a house and moved. That's nuts! But so cool. Any pics?

I can't believe Trinity is going to be 7!!!! I'm feeling old.

I didn't know you liked to sing! That's awesome.

Ok - 5 facts about us.

* My Grammy Rodee died a week ago yesterday. I know you guys both already knew that, you both commented on my blog. Thank you for your sweet words. Today was just another day the reality that she's really gone hit me hard. My grandpa came to dinner at my mom's house, without Grammy in tow. It was sad. We all really miss her.

* Scarlett is SO CLOSE to crawling. She gets up on her knees and pushes herself forward, but her arms don't really know what to do yet. I keep thinking she's going to figure it out any day now.

* I cannot for the life of me seem to stay organized. Les, I need some of your hyper-organization skills. I HATE my crazy house. It's so small, its like I just don't have a place for everything and it just ends up being a jumbled mess. No matter how hard I try to keep it clean and tidy. I need some tips.

* I still love to digi-scrap. Not only is it my job, I just love creating pages for my personal scrapbooks. There's a trend right now going around to count up the number of pages you did in 2011, and I did 94. That's almost 8 a month. Not too bad!! My goal is to do at least 100 in 2012 AND to print more pages!!!! I'm ashamed to say that while I scrapped 94, I only printed like 20 or so. Doh. And Scarlett loves looking at pictures and scrapbooks so I really need to put money aside to print pages for her to look at.

* I love my Scent-Sational Candle Wax Melter from Wal-Mart. I bought mine for $15 with a few holiday-scented waxes (the waxes are only $2) and oh my gosh I'm HOOKED. There are Better Home & Gardens waxes right there with the Scent-Sational. I like them BOTH. I can't wait for my next trip to Wal-Mart to get more flavors. It fills my house with delicious scents without any smokey build-up. I hate when you buy a candle thinking its going to smell so good, and then you can't even smell it. Anyway - I definitely recommend it.

(how's that for a random fact)

Love you girls!!!! Shan - you're up!

No comments: