Wednesday, February 4, 2009

dinner tonight - Alfredo Tortellini

I found this recipe online and I'm trying it tonight!!  I'll let you know how it goes!

Alfredo Tortellini

1 (8 oz) pkg cheese tortellini
1 cup ham, diced
(8 oz) cream cheese
1 pkg dry Italian dressing
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
1/2 stick butter

Add tortellini to a large pot of boiling salted water and let cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Meanwhile, heat a skillet to medium heat. Add the cream cheese, butter, cream of chicken soup, Italian dressing, and milk and stir until smooth. Once smooth, add in ham and stir to coat. After the tortellini finishes boiling, drain, then add to cream sauce. Stir to evenly coat and serve warm.



Doesn't it look and sound so yummy!  And it seems pretty easy too.  I seriously can't wait to try it. I've got to go get some French Bread at the store to go with. YUMMMMMM!!!!!

3 comments:

Shantell said...

This looks so yummy!!! I might have to add this to my shopping list. I can't wait to hear how it turned out.

Leslie & Matt said...

Mmmm...I LOVE alfredo sauce! That sounds delish & simple to make too! I just know it will be yu-UH-ummy!

Leslie & Matt said...

So Britt, did you end up making this? If so, was it as good as it looks?