Friday, February 6, 2009

I made the alfredo

OK - I made the Tortellini Alfredo.  And it was pretty good.  Not quite as amazing as I thought it would be.  The sauce is SO flavorful, that having the tortellini was sort of a waste.  I'd say, forget buying the expensive tortellini and just use regular noodles.  AND I'd cut the Italian dressing to 1/2 a pkg.  It was a little overpowering.  

But it was yummy.  I'll try it again with the modifications.  And it was SOOOO easy and fast.  So that part was nice.

HOWEVER - I DID try another new recipe and it was a HUGE success.  Bacon Cheese Chicken Burgers.  Josh and I both loved it.  It's not really a recipe I can cut and paste - so just follow these awesome directions from Pioneer Woman.  So delicious, totally easy too.  YUM YUM YUM

So Les!!!  You're coming to town! YAY.  And for so long!!  We are out of town from the 21st thru the 25th, so we'll need to do it before then.  Would it be possible to work in a "scrapbook camp" while you're here?  I don't know if you can leave your kiddies overnight with your parents or what.

ANYWAY - I'm excited you're coming!! YAY!  I got your awesome kiddie pics Les!  I'll get the blog makeover done soon.  Shan - do you want me to use the Strawberry Shortcake pics you sent me or do you have better kid pics?  Leslie's pics are like school photos.  It's totally up to you.

Talk to you chickies later.  

2 comments:

Shantell said...

I can send you what ever you need. What age are your pics? I can find pics of me at the same age as you guys.

Shantell said...

Question...Do I need a laptop for our scrapbooking camp? I don't have one but I think I can borrow one.