Thursday, April 23, 2009

Super Music Friend Show

I'm sure you guys remember me talking about "You Gabba Gabba" in the past, well it is one of my kids' FAVORITE shows. We watch it religiously & about a week ago I saw this & realized it is the band I have heard you talk about Britt-Mates of State. The song is really catchy & always gets stuck in my head. I have never heard any of their other stuff, but I really like their sound. I just had to do a little ghetto recording so you could see it. Sorry about the lack of professionalism! :) Enjoy!! Shan, does Ethan watch this show?? Grayden & Brinley seriously LOVE IT!!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Yeah we follow the girl in Mates of State's blog and she talked all about how they got to be on Yo Gabba Gabba, so Josh and I Tivoed it and watched. That show it NUTS, but totally funny. I bet our kids will watch it. My favorite part is when the kids dance! Mates of State LOVE the show too. They have a 4 year old who's totally obsessed with it and they made it a surprise that they got to be on it and the little girl like FREAKED OUT when it came on!!! hahah They are the band that we're going all the way to Arizona to see tomorrow!! HAHAH They are my total favorite band. They're everyone wants to be included song on the show is adorable, but not 100% what they're really like. Well - maybe a kind of what they are like. They are SO COOL. They're married and its just the two of them and they take their 2 little girls all around the country on tour with them. Thanks for posting this! :) hehehe

Shantell said...

We've never watched this show but I think we are going to start. Ethan is sitting on my lap waching and dancing and he keeps saying "more" I think we've watched it about 8 times now. I love that you can hear Grayden in the background. We usually watch Playhouse Disney but I can't get Ethan to watch longer then 10 min. I'm pretty sure that this song will be in my head all day :)