Friday, October 24, 2008

A Happy Birthday Flashback!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAN! I have been planning on using this page I scrapped forever ago & was so mad when I tried to scan it today because our printer/scanner is apparently on the fritz. So, I had to take a picture of the page & use it instead. I hope you are having a super fabulous day & isn't it funny to think that in our high school life we would be on band tour today?!!The caption says: Shantell's birthday always landed right in the middle of band tour. This year we were in Las Vegas and decided to surprise her the very first minute of her eighteenth birthday! What a fun day! L to R: Leslie, Danica, Shantell, Katie, & Brittney

2 comments:

Brittney said...

HOW CUTE!! Hope you're off doing something super fun today Shan! When can I take you out to lunch? I totally remember that morning on band tour. haha

Shantell said...

LOL! That is so funny I was just thinking about this day. In high school my birthday was usually forgotten but you girls made this day great! I'm so glad we are friends.

Today I watched my neice Adysen and my little sister came over to hang out. I took Jen & the kids to pumpkin land. I'll be post those cute pictures soon :)

Thanks for everything girls. I sure do love you!