Thursday, October 30, 2008

Shan's tag

1. What did you eat for dinner last night? Chili that I made
2. What did you do last night? Went to our wards trunk-or-treat & Chili cook off
3. What should you be doing instead of blogging? Cleaning my bedroom
4. What is your favorite in the line to check-out treat? Milky Way
5. What is the last book you read? My first words book Ha!
6. What book do you want to read? Twilight- I started reading it when I was prego with Ethan but never finished it.
7. When was the last time you shaved your legs? (Be Honest!) 2 or 3 weeks ago. I’m horrible about shaving.
8. If you could choose any movie to watch right this second what would it be? I was going to say You’ve got mail but once I read Leslie’s answer it totally made me want to pull my copy out and watch it. Les do you own Summer Stock?
9. Which is your favorite Temple? Well I’ve only been in 3, Provo, Timp & St. George (how sad is that, we have so many in UT and I’ve only been to three…I need to work on that). But I love Timp! It’s my hometown temple. It’s the temple I was married in and sealed to my parents.
10. What are you doing for Halloween? Going Trick or Treating with the Jared’s family & making our rounds to see my family.
11. What animal do think you most resemble? and why? Well I’d have to say a pig cuz I eat so much and I’m a fatty. But I took a little quiz on line and it says… You are a Catterpillar! Many people are often envious and jealous of a caterpillar. Caterpillars may not be quick, but they are quite wise and often think about things before they do them!
12. What color is your toothbrush & is it hard, soft or medium? Blue, Medium
13. Have you ever met anyone famous? Who? Nope
14. What kind of chap stick do you like? Chapstick Medicated
15. What time do you usually wake up on Saturdays? 9am unless Ethan’s crying for me to get him out of bed.
16. Do you know any good "Book Club" books? Nope I’m not much of a reader…I wish I was.
17. If you had to move out of State where would you want to live? Not sure…somewhere where the church is still strong.
18. What is your favorite Disney movie? Do you have it? Sleeping Beauty, Jared just bought it for me :) and Aladdin…but I don’t have this one.
19. Do you wear slippers, socks, or go barefoot around the house? Actually I wear my flip flops. 20. Are you dressing up for Halloween & as what? An October Witch…I’ll be post pics soon!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

A caterpillar huh? Hmm . . . hahaha This was very insightful! :) I love these things.

Leslie & Matt said...

I love learning more about my good friends! We had a Chili Cook Off, so I decided to try a new recipe. I was in such a hurry that I didn't taste it until we got there & it was SO hot!! Woops! I'll bet yours was yummy!