Saturday, November 1, 2008

Britt's Tag

1. What did you eat for dinner last night? Taco Soup I made.  mmmm . . . 
2. What did you do last night? Cuddled up on the couch, handed out candy to trick or treaters, and then watched "Disturbia" with Josh.  Super scary!!!
3. What should you be doing instead of blogging? Probably lying in bed resting.
4. What is your favorite in the line to check-out treat? Gummy bears and magazines!
5. What is the last book you read? Umm . . . I think Three Weeks with My brother by Nicholas Sparks.  EXCELLENT BOOK!
6. What book do you want to read? Breaking Dawn.  I still haven't read it, even though I bought it the day it came out.  I don't know why.
7. When was the last time you shaved your legs? Thursday!  You girls are gross!!!  What do you do on Sundays?  I have to at least shave for church!!
8. If you could choose any movie to watch right this second what would it be?  Pride & Prejudice.  The BBC mini-series one.  
9. Which is your favorite Temple?  Salt Lake
10. What are you doing for Halloween?  Well - I told you already what we did.  Nothing too exciting but that's cuz I'm sick.  Thursday night we had a big Leavitt/Rodee Halloween Party at our house.  It was very fun.
11. What animal do think you most resemble? and why?  I have no idea!!  But I took Shan's quiz and it says I'm a caterpillar too!! haha
12. What color is your toothbrush & is it hard, soft or medium? Pink of course, medium
13. Have you ever met anyone famous? Yeah lots of people through costume design.  My favorite famous person - probably Steve Carrell. 
14. What kind of chap stick do you like? Burt's Bees
15. What time do you usually wake up on Saturdays? My sleep-in day.  Usually 10 am!
16. Do you know any good "Book Club" books? Yeah - I we read "The Secret Life of Bees" for book club last year and I LOVED it.  The movie is good too.
18. What is your favorite Disney movie? Do you have it? Little Mermaid.  Yes, I own it.
19. Do you wear slippers, socks, or go barefoot around the house?  Sometimes slippers, a lot of time bare feet.  NEVER socks.
20. Are you dressing up for Halloween & as what? Heck yes I did!  Josh and I were pirates and we ROCKED it, sick or not.  I can't pass up a chance to dress up.




Thanks for the fun tag!  Love you girls.

4 comments:

Shantell said...

I didn't know you meet Steve Carrell! Is he nice? I LOVE your halloween costumes. They are so cute and you guys look great! So your still sick and that really sucks. Which ENT are you seeing?

Brittney said...

I met him breifly for a fitting and then he worked on a short film that I costumed. I met him in his boxer shorts for the first time. He was not as famous back then as he is now, but I still knew him from Anchor Man and Bruce Almighty. I actually met him in his "Office" trailer. He was very nice and normal.

Oh and the ENT I am seeing is Dr. Stephen Rowley in AF . My other doctor's office recommended him.

Leslie & Matt said...

Wow, how cool to say that you have met Steve Carrell! I still laugh so hard when I watch the scene of him in Bruce Almighty when he is blubbering! Oh, and I love him in Bewitched too!! Sorry to hear you are feeling so gross, I hope you can get over it before the holidays!!

Leslie & Matt said...

I forgot to tell you how much I loved your costumes too! Hooray for Halloween! I wish there were more holidays that gave me an excuse to dress up! hehehe