Friday, November 21, 2008

{flashback!}

It's a little bit of a different flashback.  Its just me in the pic, but I think you girls will flashback too!



Ignore the wrong date on my mom's camera! This is NOT 1987!! haha But look at that sweet sign my mom made me!! Isn't that so cute?! I think she traced my rifle to make the border.

And do you remember those scrub pants?!?!! Didn't we get them at the Army Surplus place? And remember those little matchstick rifles we learned on! I'm so glad we beefed it up and moved to the big guns.

Anyway - just thought you might get a kick out of this picture I found!! Have an awesome Friday girls. I love you!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I still have my scrubs... though they are really worn out and I doubt they even fit me anymore!!! hehehe Your mom is so cute... I didn't remember she did that! You guys were awesome rifles... I still have the dinky one that I stole! hehe

Shantell said...

Ha! I totally forgot that we learned on tiny rifles. You're mom is awesome Britt! I love the sign!

Rachel Seren said...

Hey, just thought I'd put in a shout out! I totally remember those pants. Before I read about them it brought back memories of you all.