Monday, November 3, 2008

feeling a tiny bit better

I don't want to jinx anything, but last night I slept through the entire night without having to get up and blow my nose or anything!  Good old NyQuil!  haha  But yeah - slowly - VERY slowly - I think I'm finally getting better.  I hope I hope I hope.  It's been three weeks now since I've been sick and I'm REALLY tired of it



Scotty is about to hit his one year mark on his mission, can you believe it?  He's doing SO WELL too.  He's finally having some success and baptisms (he's only had 1 before now, in a whole year!!).

And guess what else - this is really going to freak you out.  Cameron is 16 now, and he's got a GIRLFRIEND!!!  It's a band romance!  She's a flute and he's a trumpet.  They really like each other and she seems really sweet and nice.  I met her at our Halloween party this week.  My mom says they kiss and say I love you and everything!  Can you believe it?  My BABY BROTHER!!?!?!  Crazy.  This is him and Megan dressed up as skaters at the Halloween party.



They were trying to look tough, so its not a great picture of them really, but yeah. There they are.  His hair isn't really green.  That was for the costume.

Crazy huh?

Alright - talk to you girls later!!

xoxo,
Britt

2 comments:

Shantell said...

WEIRD! My little brother is graduating this year and he has many girls. He's always going to the school dances and he's always going to a different girl. It's so weird to have your younger siblings grow up. Especially the baby of the family.

Leslie & Matt said...

It is just bizzare to think of little cameron & see that big man! Plus I don't feel like I am old enough for him to be that old! Can you believe Kellie is 24!! My little Kellie bean!