Thursday, November 13, 2008

I don't care!

I don't care how big of a nerd this makes me, I LOVE cheesy teeny-bopper movies. The ones that weren't even that cool to love even when I WAS a teeny-bopper.  I'm not claiming a love for any and all of this genre of flick, but the certain ones I loved in high school - well - I still love them.

In my kitchen I have a little TV/VCR combo (same one I've had since high school in fact).  There's no cable in the kitchen, so I keep a few of my favorite old tapes in a cupboard and I play them while I'm either cooking or cleaning or whatever. So, essentially I watch these old faves in chunks spaced throughout several days.

I just finished watching "She's All That" for the first time in several years.



And while I can totally see how cheesy and lame it is (I'm not blinded by my love), I do still LOVE IT. Remember how much I used to love FPJ?



I think I might always love any movie he's ever in because of my high school crush on him. Not matter how much of an over-actor he is.

3 comments:

Shantell said...

I love these kind of movies too! I need to pull some of my old movies out and watch them. One of my favs is Drives me crazy. I could watch this move over and over and over.

Brittney said...

oooh yeah I LOVE that one too. Now I have to go down into the crawl space and dig that one out!!!

Leslie & Matt said...

I'm with you on that one! I swear I will never get rid of my VHS high school favorites. My list includes such goodies as; 10 things I Hate about You, Can't Hardly Wait, Never Been Kissed...the list goes on! And now I feel like watching one!!