Monday, October 6, 2008

What is is about Meg & Tom?

I made another failed attempt to camp out in our spare bedroom until everything was organized and put away. Did I mention it was a failed attempt...yea. Anyway that isn't the point. I hate silence, it think it is a curse, I always have to have some kind of background noise. When I sleep I like to leave a fan on, when I'm driving the radio is always on, and when I'm cleaning I put in a familiar movie (by familiar I mean with the hope that it won't destract me from what I'm doing). Is that wierd? So...I'm getting off the point again. While I was working on the spare bedroom I popped "You've Got Mail" into the VCR. I have seen that movie probably 20 times, but for some reason I could not pull myself away from it.



Maybe it was because it was 11:00 at night, everyone was asleep, and I had no one to bother me. I got lost in the movie and was laughing out loud to myself as I watched it! There were SO many little things that I found hillarious! I also decided that I love Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks. I don't think that there is a movie that either one of them have done that I don't like. I love the movie Kate & Leopold, I love Big, and of course Sleepless in Seatle. I think I might just watch it again tonight. Ok, not really it's already 11pm, but TOMORROW!

1 comment:

Shantell said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one like this. I always have to have some kind of back ground noise. And just the other night Sleepless in Seattle was on TV so I started to watch it. Jared went to bed and I stayed up watching it and laughing out loud to myself. It is such a great movie. I love when she's in the broom closet he he he.