Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Party Time!

Ethan's 1st birthday is in one week! I'm getting more and more excited about his little birthday party. Jared makes me laugh because on more then one occasion he's asked if I'm going to make Ethan's invitations. So I sat down to make his invite but realized that I didn't have enough paper and then decided that I should just do it digitally. So here's what I made. I thought it turned out pretty darn cute. And I used all of your beautiful creations Britt!
And I'm also going to try and re-create this super cute t-shirt.
We are just doing a family party but because our house is so small we have to party at Pinnacle ha! I'm hoping it turns out well. I'm also going to make Ethan his own little birthday cake. I'll make sure to take lots of pictures and I'm going to have Jenalee video tape everything.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

that is WAY cute Shan!! They have little iron on letters at JoAnns. I think that's where I got them. They are like the ones you use for adults but baby size. Love the invite. I'm sure the party will be perfect!

Leslie & Matt said...

Oh...I can't wait to see the after party pics! Very cute invitations too! I'm still trying to decide what to do for Brin's B-Day.