Thursday, October 30, 2008

What'cha doin Tag

Hello ladies! I feel like our little friendly blog has suffered the past week & I know it is just because we are all busy, but I thought I would do a fun little tag to get it rolling again. So, I will answer some questions & then I want both of you to answer them too! (My very first made up tag!)

1. What did you eat for dinner last night? Domino's Pizza

2. What did you do last night? Carved pumpkins

3. What should you be doing instead of blogging? Washing Dishes

4. What is your favorite in the line to check-out treat? Huge Rice Crispie Bar

5. What is the last book you read? The Goose Girl

6. What book do you want to read? Digital SLR Cameras & Photography for Dummies

7. When was the last time you shaved your legs? (Be Honest!) um...a couple of weeks ago?-gross!

8. If you could choose any movie to watch right this second what would it be? Summer Stock

9. Which is your favorite Temple? Seattle

10. What are you doing for Halloween? Going Trick or Treating with the kids and then hitting a family H-Party!

11. What animal do think you most resemble? and why?An Ostrich, because I am big and solid in the middle, and I have real skinny legs that WILL NOT gain weight proportionately to my body. Oh, and I can be spooked really easily. Plus I have real short hair!

12. What color is your toothbrush & is it hard, soft or medium?Orange Medium

13. Have you ever met anyone famous? Who? Marie Osmond

14. What kind of chap stick do you like? Soft Lips Vanilla

15. What time do you usually wake up on Saturdays? 8-9am

16. Do you know any good "Book Club" books? Um...The Goose Girl was really good

17. If you had to move out of State where would you want to live?Colorado

18. What is your favorite Disney movie? Do you have it? I have too many favs, but I love Toy Story 1, and 2. I also love Cars, but I don't have any of them.

19. Do you wear slippers, socks, or go barefoot around the house? Socks

20. Are you dressing up for Halloween & as what? Oh Yea!! The Wicked Witch of the West! (Check out our blog for a pic of the whole fam in costume!)

OK Girls!!your turn... :)

2 comments:

Shantell said...

LOL! an ostrich! Les you are so funny! I love this game. I do feel bad that our blog has slowed down. I'm a lamo and think of all these things I could post but I don't take the time to post them. I'm going to try and do better.

Brittney said...

Your ostrich analogy was hilarious!! Sorry I've been so MIA lately. I've been totally off the computer sick in bed! But I'm feeling a little tiny bit better today. I'll do my tag now.