Saturday, December 6, 2008

Up to no good

Hello ladies-yes I also have been missing you guys! My efforts to post every day for 30 days has been a little overwhelming & I think this blog has suffered because of it! (Not that I am a fantastic post-er, but I didn't have the urge to post here when I'd already posted to my other blog!) Any way...I'm back.

I don't have any exciting stories or fun things to tell, but here are a few of the things I have been keeping crazy with:

Mommy Preschool for Trinity
Book Babies for Brinley & Grayden
Play Group Coordinator
Teaching R.S. on Sunday-SO SCARY!-Glad it was a one time deal-
Aerobics 3x's a week at 8am (I've made it once so far!)
Early Christmas gift from my Mom & Dad-Yoga-LOVE IT!
Cleaning, CleaNinG, CLEANING...
Dave & Buster's for Matt's B-Day
Pampered Chef Party on a Snowy Night
Parade of Lights
Midnight Puke Party with Brinley
Book Club Hostess Plans for December

I don't know why I am involved in so much stuff lately, but I feel a little frazzled!! Oh, and Grayden thinks he needs to learn to crawl at 5 months instead of 8 like the girls!! I DO NOT need a crawling baby yet!! So far he just does the army crawl, but that is plenty of movement for him to get into EVERYTHING & put all of it in his mouth!! SHeesh!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

You have been one busy mama!! Holy smokes. It's that time of year though!! I braved the Saturday crowds and got a little Christmas shopping done this afternoon. It's madhouse out there. I usually do NOT go out on Saturdays in December if I can help it, but I decided just to suck it up and go today.

Anyway - thanks for commenting on my stroganoff post. I was wondering if you everyone thought it sounded gross or something since no one had commented on it!! We had it for dinner last night and it was so good.

Shantell said...

Wow! You are super busy and you are super mom! I wish I did more fun things like you did. Having fun parties and doing fun baby books and doing aerobic 3x's a week! You go girl! My little sister and I have been trying to do water aerobics 2x's a week but something seem to always come up. But I do enjoy it when we go. Glad to know that I'm not the only one having a barf party. Sorry you have the nasty bug at your house too.