Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What's for Dinner Wednesday

OK - we talked about sharing recipes on Wednesdays and I'm officially starting it!! :) Here is a recipe I like to make. It's yummy and easy.

Easy Beef Stroganoff

Ingredients:

1 pound ground beef
1 medium onion - chopped
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup (undiluted)
1 cup of sour cream
Hot Cooked Noodles

Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble meat. Drain.
Stir in flour and next 3 ingredients; cook and stir 1 minute.
Stir in soup, simmer 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
Add sour cream and heat thoroughly.
Serve over noodles.
(Yield: 4 Servings)


I actually dump the sour cream and soup in at once and just make sure its all hot and it works fine. But thats just me trying to get done as fast as possible! haha This makes like a thicker, not soupy, stroganoff. I like to serve this with green beans as a side veggie.  Mmm!  I think I might make this tonight if I can get myself to the grocery store today.  Enjoy!! :)

2 comments:

Leslie & Matt said...

Matt LOVES stroganoff! I don't think I have ever made it though! How bad of a wife am I...I've only had 6 years to make it. Now I think I'll try it!

Shantell said...

Yummy! Jared loves stroganoff too! I'll have to try this one out. THanks Britt!