Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Few Believe it or Nots

Ok...I am a frazzled, half-finished project, busy body, good intentions person. So, for your reading enjoyment (and perhaps astonishment) here are a few "believe it or nots" from my life.

  • Matt got me a Nikon D60 as a late B-Day/Early C-Mas Gift
  • I have a stack of 80 C-Mas cards half way ready to send
  • Both of your birthday gifts have been sitting in my closet since early Oct in Shan's case & Early Dec in Britt's case
  • my Christmas decorations are half way put away & are driving me CRAZY
  • I am attempting to sew new pillow covers for my couches & can't seem to get started for fear that they will turn out HORRIBLY
  • Grayden is crawling everywhere & stands up to everything & is only a little over 6 months!
  • I am way overdue for a hair cut and sometimes feel like one of the Beatles
  • Aerobics is actually something I look forward to attending 3x's a week
  • My entire bedroom floor is covered in dirty laundry just waiting to be sorted & washed
  • I am slightly obsessed with scrapmatters & check the forums daily

There...now you have a small insight on what I've been up to (or haven't in the case of the laundry) What is new with you two?

2 comments:

Shantell said...

LOL! Les you are hilarious! How exciting that you got a new camera. I must say that I'm a littl jelous. Don't worry about the b-day present, I just realized that I never got you a christmas prsent! LOL! How rude am I!

Brittney said...

That is super funny!! Hey did you ever get your Christmas present? Did it make it before Christmas? I sure hope so.

I hate when I get that way - when I have a million half done things around me. It all piles up so sneaky like and then BAM you realize your drowning in it. What I do it make a list/schedule and do 1 thing a day until I'm out. Like I'd say - today all I'm going to do is take the Christmas decorations down and put them away. Then its not so overwhelming.