Tuesday, January 13, 2009

random little quiz

One of the scrap sites I go to had this little quiz on their blog, so I took it. It's kinda fun and surprisingly accurate about me.


Your Snow Test Says You're Independent


You feel like something good will happen to you in the next few months.

You don't really like to work, unless work feels like play. You only are successful when you are doing what you love.

You are an independent, individualistic person. You thrive when you're doing your own thing.

Your biggest worry in your life is your own safety. You fear death and getting hurt.

When it comes time to relax, you have no problem letting go. You are already pretty relaxed as is!



You should try it. It's fast - only a few questions. I was hoping for some more snow here. But its all melting away. I love it when it snows and snows. What's it like in CO Les?

Ok - see ya later!!

1 comment:

Leslie & Matt said...

So...it has been strangly warm here. I have spring fever already, but then we got DUMPED ON! I seriously woke up to 5 or 6 inches of snow & had to go shovel it off the van & load the kids up to get to aeroibcs! Since then it hasn't snowed again & is all melting away. Wierd...but I sorta like it that way. :)