Thursday, January 8, 2009

RAINBOW BRIGHT!

Did you guys love Rainbow Bright when you were little? I came across this website with all kinds of Rainbow Bright pics and I was SERIOUSLY TRIPPING OUT!!!!



Look at all her cute friends!

Which brings me to my great idea. I think our blog needs another makeover. And I want you guys to pick a character you loved when you were little to "be" in your photo on the side.  Les I know you love those Scooby Doo kids.  Or maybe you wanna be She-Ra? Punky Brewster? Strawberry Shortcake?  I'm going to be Rainbow Bright. Who do you want to be? I always wanted to be Rainbow Bright! So this is going to be my pic.



Start your search engines and find someone you wanna be!

2 comments:

Shantell said...

Britt that is such a cute idea! When I was really little I LOVED strawberry shortcake but I also like she-ra cuz my cousins were really into he-man hmmm I'll have to think for a little bit and decide which one I want.

Leslie & Matt said...

That is a way fun and cute idea! I will have to dig into the depths of my childhood memory. I really can't think of one cartoon that stands out? Sorta sad really...I'm sure I'll find one though!!