Sunday, January 11, 2009

Strawberry Shortcake

I chose Strawberry Shortcake. The more I thought about it the more I remembered how much I loved Strawberry Shortcake. I had her, Apple Dumpling and Huckleberry pie. I also had a Strawberry Shortcake bike and sheets! Look at how cute I am in my big girl bed! I remembered that my mom had these pictures so I went home this weekend and got my scrapbooks so I could scan these pictures & post them. Wouldn't it be fun to have our pictures of when we were little?
Maybe even with our favorite toy?
Here is who I want to "be"
This is such a great idea Britt I'm so excited! Here are some links that I found of cute images of Strawberry Shortcake.

Link 1 (this website has 6 pages of images but it's kind of retarded. It gets stuck or something but if you just keep clicking it will take you to the page. Let me know if you cant' get it to work


2 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh so cute Shan!! I like the idea of using pictures of when we were little!! GREAT IDEA. Do you want to do that instead of characters?

Leslie & Matt said...

I haven't commented on here because I am feverishly trying to find a childhood pic of myself with a "favorite" toy. I didn't really have one? So...give me a little more time to work on it, because I love the idea.