Wednesday, January 28, 2009

{what's NOT for dinner}

No recipe to share today gals!  Sorry.  I've been feeling icky today so there will be no cooking I don't think.  BUT .  .  .



Let's talk about cupcakes. Yes, that is a real cup cake that some talented person made. Is it not the cutest cupcake you've ever seen? I thought it was appropriate being the Chinese New Year this week and all. I did a search on flickr to find a picture for this post and just REVELED in all the cute cupcakes that people make and photograph.

I just love cupcakes. White cake preferably, whipped cream topping, not to heavy.

Did you know in the UK they call them "fairy cakes". I think that's way cuter. We should call them that here too.

Anyway - the lesson for today: CUPCAKES ARE GREAT. I wish I had one right now.

2 comments:

Leslie & Matt said...

Yea,we had good'ol mac & cheese (I added ham) and some green beans on the side! haha! Wow, that cupcake really is awesome & yes I could go for a yummy cup cake about now too! Why is it that a cupcake sounds better than a regular old piece of cake?hmm....

Shantell said...

Mmm I LOVE cupcakes. Seeing pics like this makes me want to become a super cake decorator.