Friday, September 26, 2008

Baby Peter

OK, so if you want to bawl your eyes out like I just did then check out Brian and Sara's Blog again. There is the most precious slide show on there of the baby & their sweet little family. Then it goes through them at the viewing & the grave site...I can't even imagine how hard that must have been. I left a comment & at first wasn't sure what to say, so I wasn't going to leave one, but I figured that if anything, they needed encouraging words. I tried to write from my heart & I hope I said the right things. What a strong family!

2 comments:

Shantell said...

I saw her post last night but it didn't have the slide show. I cried too! I can't beleive they had to go through that. It still breaks my heart. I found out a couple of of there really neat things. Sara found a company that delivered 100 ballons to the grave site. I thought that was such a beautiful thing to do.

Also Sara had the kids pick out there favorite toy to give to Peter and they put it in his casket. Braxton put in his superman and Kambree put in her favorite doll. After the ceremony everyone went back to their cars and gave Brian, Sara and their kids time alone with Peter. Soon they could all hear laughter. Come to find out Braxton started to cry uncontrablly and Sara & Brian told him that it would be ok. Braxton said ya I know but I'm just really going to miss my superman. :) Kids are so sweet.

Danica said...

Okay I think that was a little too much for me... how heartbreaking... my heart goes out to them.. that would be such a hard thing to go through... I glad they got too see him and hold him even though that would be so hard hard...