Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hello?...(echo..echo..echo...)


Well where is everybody? I sure haven't been posting too much-so I guess I can't be a little steam pot & call the kettle black. (Is that a saying-I thought it was, but now it just doesn't sound right at all...oh well.)


I don't really have anything exciting to post I am just writing a friendly reminder to all of us that we can't really know "What's New, Girlfriend?" if none of us post, so here is my effort:


We had a very boring Labor Day weekend-yea, we could have gone to this fun thing called A Taste of Colorado, but yours truly is so obsessed about having, " A place for everything, and everything in it's place!", that I can't seem to focus on anything fun until we are 100% unpacked. And in case you are wondering if we spent the whole weekend unpacking, well we didn't. Lame! So we didn't do anything fun & we didn't slave away to get rid of my current OCD.


I guess we did one sorta fun thing. I have been hating our entertainment center. We got it when we moved to PG back in 2003 and it has been moved 5 times with us. It has gotten a little worn & torn, so I have been keeping my eye out for a new one. We headed over to the store where we got the girls bunk beds, because they were having an awesome sale, and found a great new entertainment center!! I don't have any pictures of it, but maybe I will have to post a few. Now I have to try and keep Matt from wanting to buy a new T.V. to sit on our new entertainment center. Hmmm...that will be a job!


Ok. There...nothing exciting really, but you did get a little info on my ordinary everyday life. So...whose going to return the favor eh??

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Josh is DYING for a new nice TV. The big ol' monster that I got from my job at Franklin Covey just isn't good enough. We have our eye on an IKEA entertainment center if we ever save up for said new nice TV.

I wanna see pictures of your new entertainment center please!!!