Monday, September 15, 2008

Just sayin' hi!


Hi girls. Today is one of those days where I just feel super BLAAAAHHHH. Do you have those? I mean - its 4:15 in the afternoon and I'm still in my pajamas. I haven't showered, haven't done much work today at all. I'm just seriously LAZY, unmotivated and uninspired. I'm about to go get in the shower, attempt to make myself cute and see if that helps get me out of these doldrums. I don't get this way too often, but when I do I don't really know what to do with myself. Especially working from home. It's hard because you feel like if you aren't working all the time you are doing something wrong.

Oh - guess what. Tonight is "Family Night" at the high school for the marching band. Poor little Cameron has been in cleaning camps ALL WEEKEND to prepare for it. I can't wait to see their show. My mom saw it a little at Band Camp (yep she went and did food just like she did for us) and said its AMAZING. Shan - are you coming? Anyway- Josh has never been to a Family Night before so we're going to make him be the one to go down on the field and run around with Cameron. Remember how they do that? We'll be sitting too far away for good photos but I'll do my best. I'm going to take the video camera too. Should be fun. Better snap out of this stupid mood I'm in so I can have fun!

See you chickadees later!!

2 comments:

Shantell said...

Darn it! I wish I would have read this earlier cuz I would have totally come to family night. What a bummer! I'm excited to see your pictures though. And I totally have those days, a little too often. It's so hard to not get down when all you do is work and sit at home. At least thats how I feel. I totally need to do something else with my life. Motherhood is great but so hard and lonely at times. Anyways enough about me. Britt next time your in one of these moods you should call me. I just sit around the house and I'd love to come and visit.

Shantell said...

PS I love that picture of you Britt! You look so pretty!