Tuesday, September 2, 2008

nothing of note

We had a totally boring Labor Day too.  Josh had to work, so we didn't do anything.  He planned to go golfing with his dad, and bro, and bro in law but it rained like MAD yesterday so that got canceled.

I slept WAAAAYYYY in.  Hearing the pounding rain outside just made me want to stay in bed and be cozy.  It was AWESOME!  Then I did a little work, scrapped a little and that's pretty much it!

Josh got home early (since he wasn't going golfing) and we watched "Ferris Bueller's Day Off".  Have you guys seen that lately?  I LOVE that movie.  It's so so good!!!! It's the perfect blend of silly, teeny-bopper, and a little touching too.  


Matthew Broderick is so perfectly awesome as Ferris. If it's been a while since you've seen it, or if you haven't ever sat down and watched the whole thing (GASP!!!!!) DO IT!  That is your assignment.

1 comment:

Shantell said...

I haven't seen that movie in such a long time. All of our movies are still packed in my garage! Les if you were to come to my house you'd go crazy! We still have boxes in our garage full of crap from when we moved over a year and half ago.