Monday, September 8, 2008

Enrichment

It's no secret I'm not really an enrichment-type gal.  I think you could count the number of enrichments I've been to on 1 hand.  

But guess who is the keynote speaker at my parent's old ward's Enrichment tomorrow night?!  Yep.  Yours truly.  My old Young Women's president emailed me a couple months ago and asked me to come teach the women in her ward how to start a family blog with a short intro to digital scrapbooking at the end!  She originally allotted me NINTEY MINUTES to do this.  I told her that was probably way more time than I'd need so she gave 15 minutes to someone else who will talk about facebook and myspace.  I still don't know how I'm going to talk for an hour and a half about this!

The killer is that for my presentation I can't use the internet since there's no wi-fi at the church!!  So . . . lucky me.  I have spent a TON of time taking screen shots and doing my best to show how easy the set up is.  

I'm totally nervous. I have no idea how its going to go.  Maybe it will be great.  Maybe the women will be totally confused and I'll just stress them out.   I don't know!!!!  I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing.

3 comments:

Shantell said...

Wow! Go Britt! First of all I just have to say that an enrichment about blogs & face book is a little weird but kind of cool! It's pretty neat that you get to teach a bunch of ladies how to do it though. I know you'll do a great job. I just hope the non-compture ladies don't stress you out. Good Luck!

Leslie & Matt said...

I agree that it is a sorta strange topic for enrichment, but cool also. I wouldn't worry at all, you of all people are the PERFECT person to learn from. I think that everyone will be so excited to drink from your "fountain of knowledge" Especially if they know that you are THE Britt, from Britt-ish Designs,HELLO!!

Brittney said...

Well guys - the enrichment is over!! Thank goodness! It went well. We had about 20 people turn out. It was fun. I think people learned something. :) But I'm so glad its over.