Sunday, September 28, 2008

TAG! You're it!

These are fun. Admit it. You're both tagged.

3 Joys
- Being married to my best friend
- Disneyland
- Driving through the canyon when the leaves are turning!  We drove the Alpine Loop this Saturday and it was so gorgeous.  I LOVE FALL!

3 Fears
- Somehow losing Josh
- Sharks and deep ocean waters
- Ferrets. Those sick little fur tubes REALLY freak me out!

3 Goals
- To be more tidy and organized
- To lose weight (the never-ending goal for me)
- To somehow get to a place where we can buy a house

3 Current Obsessions
- Digital Scrapbooking
- Jon & Kate Plus 8. I seriously watch it every day almost.
- Blogging

3 Random/Surprising Facts
- I LOVE Star Wars. I really do. I could watch any episode right now. Love it.
- I feel like I have let myself go in the short amount of time I've been married. I don't make as much as an effort as I used to to dress cute, have the right accessories, etc. What is wrong with me?! I hate that about myself.
- I really loved the Twilight series (the books).  But I hate how its become so trendy and popular.  I feel like a dork being a "fan" now.  I read them before they were such a big deal.  But I haven't read the last one yet.  Partly because I'm too busy and partly because I know that once I do that's it.  

2 comments:

Shantell said...

I love Jon & Kate plus 8 too! When I first started watching them I recorded all of there episodes. I'm such a nerd but I really love that show. It makes me feel normal. And don't feel alone with the whole letting yourself go thing. Ever since I had Ethan me and my looks are always on the back burner. I feel in a rut and I can't get out.

P.S. I was just thinking today that because of your love for Star Wars you should totally do a kit in Star Wars :)

Leslie & Matt said...

I used to watch Jon & Kate plus 8 all the time, but then it sort of fizzed out for me.

I had no idea you loved Star Wars? I can also enjoy watching it whenever. I think the original 3 are my favorite though.

Fun post! Thanks!