Friday, September 26, 2008

Who's ready for another Flashback Friday??

Are you ready to be MORTIFIED?!  My mom, yes my MOM, found these pictures of us in a box, and was telling me about them and I had no idea what she was talking about.  THEN when I actually saw them it all came flooding back.  What in the world were we thinking?!  We are nerdy nerdy girls.  Oh and sorry Shanny Baby, but I guess you weren't there.  But be grateful.  You are the only one not embarrassed today.

I must have been mostly the photographer or something cuz there are only two of me.

(you can click all pictures to see 'em bigger)



Me & Katie


Katie




Danica's turn!






Danica & Leslie


Les' turn!










Jessica!!


It's cute little Holly!!




And finally one last shot of Kellie!


Thoroughly embarrassed yet?! I AM! But I HAD to share!! Hope you had a good laugh today!

Love you girls!

7 comments:

Shantell said...

LOL! Those are so funny! What a great find Britt! I love flashback friday. I think this was before I actully hung out with you guys. We were friend but we didnt' really hang out until our SR year. Too funny!

Leslie & Matt said...

WOW-I am seriously embarassed! I look like the biggest GOOBER!! I remember hanging those sheets in Danica's basement, but I don't really remember much else. Why was Kellie with us? Oh Shan, I really hope you are glad you weren't there! hahaha!! The sad thing is that I also did the same thing with Danica and Colleen, but I think the pictures are much worse!!! YIKES!

Leslie & Matt said...

why were my ears ALWAYS bright red? No wonder I never dated! ha!

Brittney said...

Les - I think you are the only one who notices your ears!! I seriously NEVER do!

Danica said...

Holy cow... those are seriously embarrassing... did we think we were sexy?? I like that we are all extremely skinny though ahah :)

Leslie & Matt said...

I told Kellie to look at these and she begged me to take the one of her off! haha Oh, and Kim thought it would be cute to post them on her blog too!!AHHH!!!

Brittney said...

Did Kim really post them somewhere else?! I really don't want these being posted elsewhere. They are embarrassing enough for just us! If Kellie really wants hers taken off I will.